President / CEO
- Twenty-five years taking new scientifically based technologies to a global market place.
- Certified BPST, 1000 hours law enforcement training.
- One of the first private consultants to Los Alamos National Laboratories.
- Presidential Appointment representing Oregon at the White House Conference on Small Business.
- Business Columnist for the 24th largest U.S. newspapers; the Oregonian, Portland, Oregon.
- Media Management for purposes of new product implementation.
- Budget preparation and management to $4,000,000.
Board Member, Technical & Business Advisor
Mr. Turner brings to SWTI the excellence of engineering from the Aerospace Industry to trucking technology; with both an Undergraduate and Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering from the Iowa State University. Mr. Turner additionally earned an MBA from Seattle University. Mr. Dexter owns companies both conducting businesses with Boeing and the other in the electronic automobile industry having developed an upgraded electric car charger now in the marketplace both in Hawaii and state-side. In short, he brings to SWTI proven experience both with hardware and software, parallels to SWTI.
- Experience in development of embedded and application layer instrument software.
- Extensive work in remote control of instruments as well as development of remote interfaces.
- Experienced in several programming languages.
- Experience in visual programming languages based on electronic controller development environment.
- Developed software for many different platforms and operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, VxWorks and embedded RTOS.
- System and software specifications, requirements and design documentation.
- System and software automated testing.
- Well versed in defect tracking and resolution.
- Works in conjunction with other areas such as marketing, hardware and quality control to insure well rounded deliverables.
John Pohl Jr. ‘Jack’
Director of Military Sales
- Over 25 years of commercial and military truck program experience.
- System and subsystem level.
- Management of development, testing, marketing and sales.
- Mechanical and electronic systems.
- US and Allied military.
- Former Army Ordnance Officer – vehicle maintenance.
A Native of Oregon, Mindy has managed multi-million dollar companies during her career that has spanned more than three decades. As Office Manager she oversees the activities both of our employees and facilities. Mindy's primary goals are to maintain an ethical, industrious, and productive work environment.
Additional responsibilities include managing and keeping current all A/R and A/P. Further, and of importance, she sustains a continuous collections balance at 93% and above annually.
Mindy oversee Human Resources activities and OSHA Training classes.
Board MemberCareer law enforcement officer
- Thirty-three years (Retired).
- 25 plus years Oregon State Police
- 8 years Enterprise City Police Department
- 11 years Level II truck inspector
SeeBrake Case Study Truck Operator
Senior fleet operator for Howell Industries, largest munitions manufacturer in the United States for their caliber of bullets. John brings with him an enormous amount of heavy truck operation knowledge being a third generation driver.
Greg has a long history in the truck and automotive service industry. He has managed truck repair maintenance facilities including operations and technicians. He has overseen the repair of every surface and component in trucks giving him intimate knowledge of wear and tear, proper maintenance and the cost of neglecting equipment service.
Greg brings a wide variety of business skill to SWTI and assist with marketing and web presence management.
Application Developer & IT Manager
Outside resource as IT trouble-shooter for fielding emerging state of the art IT frontiers.